7.03.2010

Mens Spring/Summer 11

2457 catwalk models later and I have finished looking through next years collections. For a Spring/Summer collection many designers such as YSL, Rick Owens, Neil Barrett, Kris Van Assche and Givenchy have mainly used black as their main colour, with Dior Homme using only black and white. It seems that some designers may have forgotten that it will be the summer where black coats and suits should be kept for winter months.

I finally got the collections down to 46 outfits I think work, and would mainly wear.
The main designers I picked out were Moschino, Trussardi 1911 and Burberry Prorsum.



Below is a selection of 5 of my favourite looks out of the 2457 to choose from. I like these outfits as there casual and fitted where it matters. The materials work well with their surroundings, but my must have and favourite are 3D glasses. I've been looking for a pair of these for ages but they don't seem to make sunglasses versions, yet!! At least they will have at least one buyer because I am in love with them.




Viktor and Rolf


Jean Paul Gaultier


John Varavatos


Raf Simons


Moschino



Now that next years style is set it's time for highstreet fashion to catch up and to choose the looks which all of us will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment