5.09.2010

When even films and food can't make your life a little better...

Ok so it's about 1:10am on a saturday night and i've started to get bored so i thought why not start a blog? I mean everyone else seems to be doing one so thought why not, and it's only been two sentences but I'm already loving it, it's like a diary and to be honest people shouldn't keep diary's because the world needs gossip!
So I've just finished watching 'He's just not that into you' and it did bore me to begin with, but the ending was good and it actually had a moral to the story! I mean don't get me wrong I don't do morals, but after watching a 10 year old Disney film with Tyra Banks in, I was like, yeah I'm up for a good moral now and then!
Blogging is weird, if you haven't done it, you should start, it's like talking to a friend where you don't have to listen to their random chit chat back, although now and then it's good, but I'm sorry, I don't want to listen to your potential love life where I can't even seem to get it started!

So this summer should be (hopefully) filled with full time work to earn loads of money! I can dream that one day I'll work for Vogue, move to London or even New York, well they do say,
'concrete jungle where dreams are made of'

No comments:

Post a Comment